1 259 €
Set of hand-woven furniture in France
The set is dressed in beige acrylic.
It is composed of an Acapulco Armchair, a Huatulco Armchair and two Zipolite tables arranged in trundle.
Standard delivery in Europe : 30€
Shipping within 1 week
Warning: Last items in stock!
All BOQA furniture is woven by hand in the BOQA workshop near Bordeaux. By taking inspiration from an ancestral technique of Mexican weaving, Boqa has developed the only workshop in France for manufacturing the Acapulco armchair. Thus, armchairs, chairs and others furnitures are woven by hand for an irreproachable quality.
This set is in beige acrylic. It is composed of an Acapulco armchair, a Huatuclo armchair and two Zipolite pull-out tables.
The braiding of the Acapulco Set is available in many colors and materials :
- The polyvinyl rope, suitable for indoors and outdoors, is available in more than 22 colors;
- The Acrylic rope, with a soft touch and slightly textured for a warm aspect and a comfort of seat always so exceptional. For indoor and outdoor use. Available in 3 colors.
- Leather and linen; natural materials, can only be used indoors and give a touch of authenticity to your rooms.
Please contact us if you have a specific project.
Learn more about:
- the Acapulco Armchair
- the Huatulco Armchair
- the 50 cm diameter Zipolite table
- the 76 cm diameter Zipolite table