The Acapulco Chair in the original dimension, ergonomic and comfortable
Discover the great classic of Mexican design of the 50's: the Acapulco chair in its original shape and structure.
By taking inspiration from an ancestral technique of Mexican weaving, Boqa has developed the only workshop in France for manufacturing the Acapulco armchair. Thus, armchairs, chairs and others furnitures are woven by hand for an irreproachable quality.
We are proud to offer the wide range of colors in Europe and the highest quality for an Acapulco Chair.
NEW : The Acapulco Armchair is dressed with a new material ! The Acrylic rope, with a soft touch and slightly textured for a warm aspect and a comfort of seat always so exceptional. For indoor and outdoor use. Available in Spruce Green and Beige.
The braiding of the Acapulco Armchair is available in polyvinyl, leather, linen and acrylic to match all types of indoor and outdoor furniture.
- Steel structure with black epoxy
- High resistance polyvinyl rope with shape memory, acrylic, leather or linen braided
- 100% recyclable.
- A large choice of colors
- Anti UV and anti oxidation treatment, 100% recyclable
- For indoor and outdoor use (except leather and braided linen, indoor use only)
- Dismountable and stackable model for easy transport and storage: seat (6.5 kg), legs (3 kg)
- Quick and easy cleaning with soapy water and a cloth
- 100% French handcrafted production