The Acapulco Chair in the original dimension, ergonomic and comfortable
Discover the great classic of Mexican design of the 50's: the Acapulco chair in its original shape and structure.
By taking inspiration from an ancestral technique of Mexican weaving, Boqa has developed the only workshop in France for manufacturing the Acapulco armchair. Thus, armchairs, chairs and others furnitures are woven by hand for an irreproachable quality.
We are proud to offer the wide range of colors in Europe and the highest quality for an Acapulco Chair.
The braiding of the Acapulco Chair is available in many colors and materials :
- The polyvinyl rope, suitable for indoors and outdoors, is available in more than 22 colors;
- The Acrylic rope, with a soft touch and slightly textured for a warm aspect and a comfort of seat always so exceptional. For indoor and outdoor use. Available in 3 colors.
- Leather and linen; natural materials, can only be used indoors and give a touch of authenticity to your rooms.
- Steel structure with black epoxy
- High resistance polyvinyl rope with shape memory, acrylic, leather or linen braided
- 100% recyclable
- Delivered with pads
- A large choice of colors
- Anti UV and anti oxidation treatment, 100% recyclable
- For indoor and outdoor use (except leather and braided linen, indoor use only)
- Dismountable and stackable model for easy transport and storage: seat (6.5 kg), legs (3 kg)
- Quick and easy cleaning with soapy water and a cloth
- 100% French handcrafted production